My Travelling Plan

I really need a break. I have been working on this project for a long time and hopefully I will achive the desired milestone this week. Now I want to break free for awhile and enjoy the advanterous of this beautiful globe.

Now I have planned my trip to Jakarta and Bandung, Indonesia. The flight was already booked on the 28th Dec via KLM flight. Hotel already booked in Bandung and Jakarta. Once arrived in Sokarno Hatta Airport, I would take the coach straight to Bandung and stay there for 3 nights. On the 31st December we will return to Jakarta and stay at Maangga Dua for 2 days before depart to Kuala Lumpur with KLM flight.

This time around I will take along Adah, Ikhlas and Shamim with me and hopefully they will enjoy the trip. I have asked Kiz to join us and she refused to go of whatever reasons only God knows. There is nothing in the list yet what we would do but obviously shopping....shopping....shopping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog