Caged and Aviary Birds

My second trip to The Big Bad Wolf Sale was really worthwhile. I have been thinking to buy this book in near time and I found it! I could not find it during my first visit last two weekend. This book gives you all the informations that you need of how to breed and take care of birds for business or as a pet.

Lately I was thinking to have a bird cage in my garden. What I need to do is remove all the heliconia shoots, level the earth and install the cage behind the brickwall. There is no other suitable place to set up the cage since my garden already compact with plant pots and my water lily pool. I told my wife about my new and crazy ideas but she never gave a negative note. I knew deep in her heart she worried about how to take care of additional ' babies' apart from her hectic schedule.

That was not my immediate plan but still under strong consideration. I had my old cage that I stored in my other house but that need to refurbish. It got rusty here and there. Anyway let me learn all the technics and the nature and character of the bird first before I embark into this new hobby.


Comments

waaaa.....
great idea...sy sokong sesangat...
try lah bela burung budgie dulu...
sbb diowg meriah, comel, kecik, warna warni dan senang membiak....
Good Luck...
:)
Abu Ikhlas said…
Aref...mmg dah biasa ternak masa saya sekolah lagi...cuma nak revive balik semangat tuh

Popular posts from this blog