Star Education Fair

I brought my daughter to Star Education Fair at KL Convention Centre yesterday. While I was driving my car, I asked her what she wanted to do after her SPM? She was thinking to take up dentistry or pharmacy. Ok that was fine for me but I always would prefer her to be an English teacher. Oh my English..........now I remember Adibah Noor. Its funny isnt it! Nowaday nobody would like to be a teacher and becoming a teacher is the last choice.

We wandered and squeezed ourselves among the crowd and there were many booths promoting their universities and colleges, local and international. There were so many new colleges and I myself confused with different names and locations. It mushroomed every where. They really exploit the opportunity to run a business.

Now let we see and ask and what daddy can do. We went to few private local universities and colleges asking about the course especially dentistry and medicine. The requiments were not stringent as the public universities. But the tuition fee was many fold compared to the public universities. In fact they are much more expensive if I were to sent to middle east, India or Indonesia. I have not decided anything yet and let see the SPM result first. Then we will take off from there.

Let see what daddy can do and what remain the pocket.....huhuhu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog