My Blogging Anniversary


On the 13th March will be my blogging anniversary of 4 years. First of all I would like to express my solemn gratitude to Mr Ghazz for his willingness to introduce this blog to me. I was in Sudan during that time and blogging was another activity that could fill my boring time. I never thought that I would continue blogging until today. For Mr Ghazz only one question that I would like to post to him. What happen to your blog? I am sure that there many blog lovers out there are desperately waiting for your write up every day. Come on Ghazz......... post us your new events, agendas and many more stories that you would like to share. Don't say that you are too busy with your work to us. People always say that don't let your blog to turn into the spider web....hahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog