The Prince of Tides
.
I was thinking of going to bazaar today. Yet, I was so lazy to move from my bed in the gloomy weekend. I woke up about 9.00 am, heating the pot to fry fritter with pepper corn and shrimp. While waiting for the oil to heat, I took a shower and get dressed. I ate the fritters with a hot classical coffee and ready to venture into my internet. I was getting bored again and went to the kitchen to prepare for pilau rice. It always happened whenever my home leave is approaching. I always said to my friends that my holy soul already flew and embraced my wife day and night. Bodily, I'm still standing right in front of everybody.
.
I picked up this book with the intention to complete the story and turning page by page until the end of the story. I was focusing the last plot while lying lazily on my bed and sometimes waiting for the sms to disturb for a while. What I can say is the story is so nicely narrated and I can say that I adore the plot and the writer.
.
I came to know that this novel was filmed in 1991 and cast Barbara Streisand as one of the moderate antagonist for Tom Wingo while searching for his true direction and love. I like when Tom said, " We've got lots of time to try our hands at restoring the ruins."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog