Coffee And Its Aromatic Smell

Do you love to drink coffee? I love to drink coffee very much. I like the vapour of its smell when you pour into a cup. It is aromatic and energizing and make me feel fresh. When I drop by at mamak stall or restaurant, I would request for nescafe tarik (pulled coffee??) . I like teh tarik but I still prefer coffee. Since the age is catching up and the metabolism is no more pursuasive, I would request less less less sugar for my pulled coffee. But if you ever been to Athens, dont miss to try their chilled coffee. It was gorgeous and marvelous. I have been trying to find decaffeinated coffee of good quality since last week and now I think I got one. Just bought it at the Coldstorage KLCC......see what will be my comment then.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog