Having Lunch With Mr G

I am thinking where should I have my lunch today. It is very boring to eat alone and nobody to chat and share my stories. Oooo....I better call Mr G and invite him to joint me for lunch since his office is close to mine. I called him and decided to meet him at The Guardian and lets eat at Pizza Hut. Yeah...that should be ok and I have not been to PH quite sometimes.

I called him and as usual we would greet each other by speaking tamil for no reasons that obviously we understand nothing. It is not difficult to immitate because we already familiar to the sound. I asked him to give me a treat since I got no salary since December. I hope I am not poor yet!

We started talking a lot about our children very much. How they are going to live with small salary with expensive goods around. How about possessing a decent house and many more. When we talking about politics he almost gave up with what had happened lately. Must I disclose the points that we were discussing? Ooooo......definately not! Infact when I posted my political views in my FB, nobody dares to comment except noted as 'Like'. Now I know that there is no freedom of speech and expression. 'They only want to hear good things and want to be pleased'.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog