My First Salary

Horray......happy happy I got my first salary banked into my account. I thought the salary will be paid by 26th. Last night when I was doing my internet banking transaction I saw the $$$$$$ in my account. It was good since I had no income since December. The salary gave
me some breathing spaces for me to plan my expenditure for the next month.

What is bothering me right now is the tax cut was unimaginable. Almost 1/5 was deducted for tax. I am not sure whether the deduction takes into account of my nine children or limited for 5 kids! I think I would go crazy this time. Oh my god.......

What are the incentives and priviledges they are talking about to bring back the professionals to serve the county? This make me think again the opportunity to work abroad......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog