A Special Guest

I received a call yesterday. The number appeared in my mobile was not under my record list. I am very seldom pickup the phone which the number is not recognised. And I will never answer my mobile if I were sound asleep. If there were any missed calls I will only return the call after isyak or when I feel like to call. Actually just being lazy to answer the phone....hahahaha. Sorry friends.........just leave a messages and I will call back. During office hours I will let my mobile in silent mode. That is better!

Fortunately I picked up the phone and it was Abg Ram. Since we havent met each other after I left Turkmenistan, I felt it was great to hear from him. At least he has courtesy call n remember that I am still his friend. I was delighted and invited him to have lunch at my house and sms him the directions. About 3.00pm he arrived with his family. It turned out to be a very late lunch. Should I call it 'lunchner' (combination of lunch and dinner)? We talked and gossiping a lot until 5.00pm.

Before he waved goodbye, we took opportunity to snap few photos in my house and garden. If he had informed me earlier my wife should have prepared special dishes. The only dishes that we served were kari ikan tenggiri, sayur, masak merah ayam and few fruits. Hope you enjoyed and will come again.... Opppssss.......as a special gift I presented to him orange frangipani. When the plant grows bigger and start to flower, please do remember me....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog