My ID / Office Pass

Today I am in the office. Last week I was away for 3 days. As usual i need to surrender my personel ID and collect a temporary pass. I thought of getting the permanent passo today. The form has been filled and I need to bring my offer letter as well. I went down to level 11 and gave the documents to the security officer. After waiting for a while the officer came and asked me to pay. I was astonishef why I need to pay. Another officer came and mentioned that my previous pass was still active. Oh my god! It was 5 years ago and i am not sure where the pass is. Finally i told them, 'let me find the pass first and if i fail to get it I will come back again and I will pay the penalty for losong the pass......hhhhmmmm.. Ooooo....my wife just called me that she found the card. I have to confirm when i return home today.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog