Still Progressing....

.

Bagi orang yang pergi kursus untuk buat baju memang mudah bagi mereka. Semua teknik dan knowledge dah ada. Bila nak buat semua menjadi mudah. Tapi bagi orang macam aku yang tak pergi kursus and belajar dari buku saja nak buat baju rasa memang azab. Tapi itu dulu. Sekarang dah semi pro....hehehehhe. When we talk about making a smocking dress, the smocking part is the tricky one. First you need to pleat the fabric. Then you need to choose the tread colors to suit the fabric and finally the smocking pattens. If you have full devotion and concentration you can make it for a day. But if the spirit die out it can extend to another week. I would say that it depends on your mood. Anyway I have to get my spirit going or I would rather fly higher and higher. Thank god two have been sold and another 4 is on the way and I intend to get them ready by end of the month by 20 pieces. Am I exaggerating too much?




This is the one sold to Azman. If I forego the smocking part I think I manage to complete a per for a day. This is not exaggeratting...hehehe

These are the sashes that were tied into a ribbon. Very nice and elegant isnt it.....

The dress partially ready. The hem is going to be stitched by my wife. I hate to do this...hehehe


This cute little girl belong to Azman. Beautifully suited her and she adore to wear the new dress. I forgot to bring my DSLR camera. Just use my samsung SII.

The black fabric with little flowers make she looks and feels so pretty and gorgeous.

Comments

i amsterdam said…
cantikkk
Abu Ikhlas said…
Tq. penat membuatnya. sometimes i feel to give up but i still let my spirit burning

Popular posts from this blog