Great Plant, Great Flowers

I adore frangipani. The smell is marvelous. The colours are wonderful. The problem to grow this plant is the space. If you have a huge mansion , it would be ok. You can grow them along the fence or along the pathways and creating a boulevard and shade. You can plant in group next to your expensive gate or arch. But if you have a small house like mine, you must be creative where and how to manage the plants. My first two frangipani that I grew for many years in front of my gate and arch were fallen down due to heavy rain and strong wind. Those were pink and orange colours. Perhap Exoticmatahari can help me to identify their scientific names. Now I got the yellow and I am afraid it will experience the same faith. I bought other colours but I planted them in a huge pot and to prevent them from having the same faith to fall down, i have to ' bongsai' them. The one (pink) that I gave to my neighbour is inclining towards my house. That really scare me! I need to inform my neighbour to chop few branches and safe my house from future damage that would cost me thousands of ringgit. If not I will never sleep in peace when ever heavy rain comes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog