Gonna Get Back My Reading Habit!

Lately I feel that time flies very fast and it is so tight to plan and think of anything. There are many outstanding plans that waiting in the pipeline. Some I manage to start. Few I managed to complete and many more I have no opportunity to finish. I wish I can have many hands like a hindu goddess but it is impossible. You can kill two birds with a stone but impossible to kill 10 birds with a stone unless you have a super duper skill. Looking at my daily schedule and new commitments I would say I need to strategise my time management.

Since I started a new job that demands couple of hours for driving, I think I started losing my energy by the time I'm reaching home. After isyak prayer my mind already calling me to bed. My eyes squeezing hard to let me sleep. No more time to read, watching tv, looking at my children schoolwork and attending to my hobbies. Now I realized that the only time that I have is during week ends. But week ends I have to drive my daughters for piano lesson and not to talk about playing badminton with my kids and sending Ikhlas for drawing class.

What I have decided to revive my reading habit is to spare during my lunch hours at the office. And today, it works very well and I 'm already through to chapter 5.

The most important message that reminds me is 'I' m getting older and the age is catching up'.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog