My New Ring From My New Salary

I like to wander around especially Ampang Park. Eventhough this shopping complex is rather small compared to the Midvalley or Suria KLCC, I feel very pleasing to roam around from one shop to another. And the best part is I could find few shops that have something that I like. This place is also the best place to find lady's dresses infact the good selection for baju kurung.

As I wander around at level 1 I saw an Afghani shop that selling germs and precious stones. At the first sight I thougt how on earth he did his business. The shop was so quiet and there was a customer was talking to the tawkey. I forced myself to enter and greet the tawkey. There were rings also displayed in the glass cabinet. The design and model just like I saw when I was in Iran. But the arrays of rings looked marvelous and gorgeous which attracted my attention to one little ring. At the same time I asked the tawkey about so many beautiful stones which were so beautiful with different kind of colours and glitters. I thougt of ordering him to tailor made a ring with the stone that I bought from Egypt. Finally I bought a ring with a green stone and I promised to come back to order a ring. So this is my ring as a gift for myself from my first salary.......Isn't it beautiful....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog