My Breakfast


Now I am getting use to my daily routine. Wake up as early as 5.30 am. By the time I have finished my prayer and started my car engine, my time watch showing 6.25am. If I miss the exact time, I'll be late by 20 minutes. Life is a hustle and keep on pushing and pumping my adrenaline everyday. By the time I park my car, the time is already 7.25, accurately one hour. Going back is another story and I couldnt care much.

Usually my wife will serve me early breadfast. It is a simple one. Bread or pancake and my hot nescafe. It is enough to full my stomach. Nowadays I rarely take heavy breakfast like nasi lemak and noodles. Since the age is catching up the amount and type of food should be a great concern.

This morning went I went down to the cafetaria, I could not resist the temptation of roti canai and nescafe tarik kurang manis. The roti canai and its gravy was marvelous and fantastic. Should I have that again for tomorrow?



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog