Smocking Dress for Your Princess

When I posted a sample of smocking dress (York dress) in my Facebook, I received my comments from my friends. I got special compliment knowing I dont have an proper course to make dresses especially for girls. Then I started to get the orders. Yeah... I am not a fashion designer nor a taylor by profession but it just a mere hobby that would fill my leisure time and as a therapy. Now I already completed a pair of smocking dresses for my friend. Hopefully by next week i will manage to deliver the goods. Now my wife is woking on it to finish the hem and tidy up the finishing part. I hope you and your daughter will love it and spread the news to others. It is not the money but the satisfaction!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
They are beautiful, how much is the price for a dress?
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop,
the price is rm90 only. It is very cheap. Do you know that the pleat needle cost for rm7 each n imported. but if the collar n sleeves introduced witg cotton lace add another rm10. The lace is about rm3 /m. it isgood to wear during official functions festival n sesuai for wedding n flower girls.......

Popular posts from this blog