My Moss Roses or Portulaca

It is time to fertilise my plants. I went to Tesco to find the fertilizer but not available. I have to get it today and to work on my garden this evening. Another thing is to grow the seeds that I bought two weeks ago. It is called Aster Single Rainbow. I am not sure whether it is suitable to grow in this climate but I am going to give a try.

My moss roses or its scientific name portulaca are blooming profusely with all sort of colours. But I think I missed the yellow, red and white for single petal type. By the way, I saw those colours at my neighbour's house and too shy to ask for it. Never mind, I would rather go to Sungai Buluh and get it for myself. Sometimes people reluctantly gave it to you because they bought it and not FOC. That I tend to well understand.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog