Smocking Dress

I thought week end would give me some breathing spaces for me to relax and enjoy with my hobbies, I was quite incorrect. My daughter called me earlier to pick her at the hostel at 11.00am. She brought a bag of her dirty clothes home and I have to send her back to hostel by 6.00pm. "Why couldn't you just stay over night and I send you the next moring?". "Cannot because I have my physics class for three hours the next morning". Yesterday, I managed to complete the dress but I have to drag it until 10.00 pm. Time was not perfectly scheduled as planned.

Today I took my daughters to piano lesson. I went to the children boutique downstairs and vetted through the prices of girls dresses. Ayooyooo......it was so expensive. Simple dress with little frill and no lining cost about RM80. Did I offer a very cheap price? By the way, I need to complete the remaining fews and hopefullly can start non smocking dresses very soon
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog