My New Project Office

It seems that I recognise this tall building. Yes..... I am correst. This building used to be called Empire Tower. Now the total make over of this building has been completed and the new owner named it Intermark. The interiors have been changed to a more fresh and vibrant look. The facade and exterior also experience massive face lift and almost hard to recognise.

I was here in my previous project about 15 years ago. After that I hardly come around except having a lunch date with my friends to a a delicious taste of turkey briani at Restaurant Kampung. Now the restaurant is no more available since the adjacent building still under massive consyruction and renovation.

I may expect to be here for 1 to 2 years from now until mobilised to site. Hhhmmmm ........ Another challange for me to face. Not facing the project challenge but the traffic jam that laid a head.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog