Mobile Blogging

I would say that I'm quite naive or rather slow with IT development and applications. I still remember during my school days, computer programing is the most stressful subject to adopt. I would rather doing something else and not sitting in front of a computer in a computer lab and dealing with syntax errors. I may going crazy at that time and experiencing computer phobia. One day, I went to see my supervisor and admitted to him that I hated computing and dont give me project or assignment that involved computing.
Now the computer phobia slowly perish or dying within myself. You know what really helps me? Yes, my children....hehehe. They are the master mind of my computer assistants. I will ask them all the helps required from the to down load the files, setting and infact to on the computer......hahaha. Not that I'm a bit moron, but just being too lazy!
Since I have not much time to update my blog during the week days(obviously too tired after arriving from office), I already familiarised myself with mobile blogging. It is so easy! All you need is to have your handy smartphone. First you snap a picture. Then you go to blog application. You write what you want. Upload the photo and publish! As simple as ABC or a piece of cake...... Now I can write from everywhere at any time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

SkiD said…
Sama le...banyak tertinggal dengan teknologi yg terlalu laju....

Popular posts from this blog