The Varieties of Collars

Week ends going to be a very busy days now. Sometimes you have to make a wise decision when you arrive at the cross roads. Ever since I started an concentrating my new project, i was forcefully left my other interest. I have left my garden unattended for the past two weeks. I missed my blogging and overdue to update the events and stories. I promised to play badminton with my children but I failed to do do. I promised my wife to start sugar crafting and all the tools that I ordered already arrived but i am struggling to find time for it. I have to leave my ribbon embroidery project for my cussions and pillows....oh many more to narrate. Eeerrrrr.......my time is so limited and tight and contrain with my new project that just kicked off. I hope I am still ok and now going crazy unable to decide and think! By the way I need to guard my spirit and let it burns and flicker all the time. Time is too precious to be waste! Ooopppssss....these are my new collars.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog