My Wish Was Granted

Since last week i was thinking to enjoy laksam. I am not very sure which state originate this scrumptous receipe. Myself as an Utarian buddy cannot miss laksa as well but I only enjoy laksa when it is served with otak udang(do you call it scrimp brain? You dont call it scrimp paste right because they are totally different. Today i.e every thurday, there will be a flea market or pasar malam at my housing resident. There are two stalls selling laksam. I would prefer to buy from a man . But if he absent I would buy from a lady. Both laksam are delicous but the one sell by a man is better because the sambal chilli is not sweet.

My mother in law like to cook laksam as well with her own version. I told my wife that the original laksam, the gravy must have cocoanut milk to let the laksam taste little bit lemak lemak( I am stuck with a proper word here. Do I need to say 'fatty taste'? It sounds weird isnt it). In order to have a pure taste of laksam, my wife asked her Kelantanese friend the receipe. And it was good for the first trial. In my family, only my daughters, my wife and myself like laksam or laksa related. My sons detest laksa or anything related.

Yerterday when I arrived home from office, i saw laksam already displayed on my dining table. My would say that my wife was instintively knowing what came to my mind. And I would say in many occasions she can sense and instinctively predict my concious mind. Now I know that I have to be good all the time coz she is tracking what comes to my mind..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog