Buffet Lunch

Yesterday I had a buffet lunch. A friend of mine gave a special treat like get together kind of thing. I cannt remember when was the last buffet lunch that I had in Malaysia. I am pretty sure when Ramadhan comes, there will be more invitation for breaking the fast. Normally, I will prefer to be at home and break my fasting with my family and equip with tarawikh prayer after isyak. I just have to say no and turn down the offer nicely. Ooopppssss.......Ramadan is still a long way, why am I talking about Ramadhan? Never mind to refresh ring!

The food was amazing. You can select any variety that you penchant to from western food, malay food, indian and chinese. Is there any food to call malay food? So let call them Malaysian Food. We dont have a speciallity and exotic as Thai Food. First I took few Thais Salad. I love them and I would ask my wife to prepare Thais Salad almost every weekend.

There were satays and this delicacyI can claim as Malay food. The peanut gravy just marvelous and fantastic. I know how to jugde whether the gravy is nice or not by looking at its colour. If look darker, confirmed it would be a nice one. There were abandance of food and desire to full my stomach. Oooo......no. I need to take care of my health and as age is catching up it is not wise to influx every food that you desired. But I just could not find my favourite asam laksa.

We had a chat for 2 hours and shiffting to the food counter at the same time. The ambient, surrounding and decoration was splendid. I did not know how much it cost for a person. Must be more tham rm100.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog