My New Shirt

I was late yesterday. I have made the arrangement with Ubai to meet him at KLCC. We planned to watch a movie at TGV. It has been simetimes I havent seen any movies since the period I could not remember.

That morning I asked Jalil to give me a leave to my office. I will ask Ubai to drive to KL and he needed to check his computer at Low Yat. After the meeting and finishing my asar prayer I walked to KLCC. On the way I met Azam and he demanded to have a tea at a nearby cafe. Yeah......since I have been stationed at The Intermark, I have met many of my old friends. And some of them I havent met for such a long long time.
When I met Ubai at KLCC, I asked him what did he want. Sponteneously he said a shirt. Ok.....lets find a shirt and not T-shirt since you already have plenty. We enter the Uniqlo shop and the are plenty of selections for us to choose. After having a deep thought I bought two shirts and Ubai having a blue gingham shirt. These are my new office shirts.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog