Cute Hana

Since I started a new job last february, now I realised that I dont have much time for my hobies and interest. After isyak prayer I need to go to bed because I have to wake up by 5.30 am. It takes me more than 1 hour to reach my office. Plus traffic conjested and raining, I might take 11/2 hour to be at the office. The good thing is my office is in KL and any shopping or other needs I will settle after office hours. Week end will be a complete rest day.

My project to establish Cute Hana as girl dress boutique is slowly cease the activity due to my other family commitments. Every Sunday I have to send my girls to a piano class. And in the evening I have to visit my daughter at her hostel. To send Ikhlas for his drawing class is yet to register, and will takw up my time for Saturday afternoon. Not to mention about my time for my garden and pampering Yoko and Kenzo. Oh my god, I have not seen them for a month!

My spirit for Cute Hana is still burning. Even it flickers like a burning candle instead of a burning furnace. If I am seriously promoting Cute Hana, sure I am going to die. Do you know why? Just because I dont have time and resources for the supply. Now, I better sit down and think how to stratergise my time to rejuvenate Cute Hana.

One day I went to girls boutique and browse through the designs and prices. Simple dress with small amount of fabric can cost more than rm100. Expensive than my Cute Hana! . My friend who owned a craft shop saying that my Cute Hana is so cheap! I said it just a promotional price.

This week end I am going to Dungun to fatch my son and bring back all his belongings. Sunday might be a rest day or I might push myseft for Cute Hana.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog