Yusuff Went to Kindergarten

I got a message from my wife quoting that Yusuff was in the class. It meant that Yusuff was in his first day school. Oh....thank god! He was finally going to school.

Do you know what did I do to persuade him to school? I have tried so many ways to get him to school and he just refused. It came to a point I have given up all hopes. Never mind I would say to myself because he was still young but in my thought the worry keeps on bothering me. My mother said he is still young and small. Did he get the backups from his grandma? I dont think so. The problem was he was too attached to my wife. Going to school was something gruesome. I promised so many gifts and other nice things that he would get if he goes to school. But everything wont work.

Since I started my new job I hardly have time to think about his school. Last few days he did a mistake and I was annoyed like the angry birds. I hit him and he was so scared. Actually I was just pretending acting like a terrible monster. Then I warned him if he refused to go to kindergarten, I will give him another hit. My wife told me let be serious with him.

Last Wednesday with his tantrum he refused to enter the class. He was crying out loud until my wife had to take him home. When I reached home I pretended to be an incredible hulk. He promised to go to school again. This was his style making promise after promise. Yesterday my wife smsed me, informing that Yusuff was in the class and doing colouring. I told my wife lets we wait until next week. When I returned home I saw Yusuff was sleeping near the court yard. Surely he was exhausted after his first day school. When he woke up he asked me to buy a skate board. I replied ok.....we going to buy this weekend with a promise go to kindergarden!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Mohamad said…
hai kena upah ke? perlukah atau patutkah kita mengupah anak2 utk pergi ke sekolah? ....
Abu Ikhlas said…
Mat,,, upah lah apa yg patut. pagi ni nk pegi beli.....

Popular posts from this blog