Gardening

Yesterday after coming back from fish market, immediately I prepared to work for my garden. I left my garden unattended for a month since I started my new assignment. To start again I must regain a new dawn of spirit and to oppress my laziness....hahaha.

First of all I worked on my japanesse roses. Transfered them from poly bags to plastic pots and arranged around my waterlily pond. Then propogated the hydrengia which later I will grow them on the ground along the edge. When the pupple flowers start to bloom it will look very attractive like an english garden. Finally putting some fertiliser to promote the growth.

There are lot more to be done and the idea keep on coming. One day I wish my garden will look so colourful and gorgeous. Even the area is small but the green red pink orange and yellow provide a magnificent environment.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog