Red Velvet Cake

I have been hearing about red velvet cake for sometimes. I have never tasted it and looking at the picture I would say that the cake looks marvelous and attractive with its vibrant red colour and frosting cream cheese topping. One day I was walking at the hotel lobby and I saw a red velvet cake in the glass cabinet decorated with sliced almonds added to it. It was so tempted that I wish to order. A slice cost about Rm10. For me quite reasonable adding with a comfortable surrounding and ambient. But it was lunch time.

This Saturday we are planning to celebrate Adah birthday. We suppose to celebrate on the 5th March but we would prefer to gather everybody and have a nice party. Ubai already at home. Kiz will be back on Friday. Only Wan is not around.

Yesterday I told my wife about this very special cake. I showed her the receipe and the how to do it that I collected from the internet. Tomorrow I will buy all the ingredients and ready to make my first ever red velvet cake. For sure Yusuff will be the one who will eat a lot.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
I have tasted the cake recently, very nice. But the amount of red colouring that goes in it scares me!
Abu Ikhlas said…
Hahahaha..........just because of the cocoa powder the red colour tend to dissolve little bit

Popular posts from this blog