Time For Grocery

It is my established routine to wake up early on Saturday morning and prepare my self for grocery. Certain occations I ask my children to follow me and help carrying the goods to the car. But not every one of them would like to accompany me to the market coz they are lazy....hhhhmmmmm.

When I was a kid I never follow my mother to go to the market but I made the initiative to recognise the name of the fish, vegetables, spices and many more. Now, after married my wife can leave it to me for grocery. I know what to buy and what to eat and my wife just prepare the food accordingly to what I have bought. There are few husbands until today never step on the fish market and confused to buy which fish and vegetables when the wife submit a grocery list to them.

As I mentioned earlier the price of food is increasing almost daily. I was quite astonished when the price of soaked squilt went up for RM17 perkg from RM6 a year ago. It was a dractic increament. The imported meat from India also went up. The price of chicken never went down. When the monsoon came the price of the fish escalated with a ridiculous price. Aiyooo......how to have saving?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog