How To Grow Frangipani With Limited Space

My passion for frangipani because of its varieties of smells and colours will never ending. I always thought of to collect more species with different shapes and sizes. How are you going to grow them if your garden is small or sekangkang kera? Now I know what to do; and it would be more attractive and my garden will be the attention of everybody around my area. Since I already have few of them planted on the ground, that will make my project much easier. Haha.....sure you all wanted to know how am I going to manage it right! Iam going to GRAFT them. Do you know how to do it? I did it before to my bougenvila or bunga kertas years ago and it was successful. If everything goes as planned and the result will be amazing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog