Journey To Dungun

I woke up early today. We going to depart to Dungun about 8.30am. By the time Ubai complete his exam we already have enough rest to return home. I brought ummi, Sarah and Yusuff with me. Ikhlas was supposed to join us but he was disappeared and not at home. I told my wife never mind and let he stayed with his brother, Hadi.

On the way I called Tengku. I thougt to visit him in Kemaman. Unfortunately he has to attend a wedding party in Kuala Lumpur. Anyway we managed to meet at Jaboh Toll. It was a short meeting and managed to wish and hug each other before we wave good bye. He is still working in Sudan and on 2 weeks leave.

About 2.00 pm I reached aruah' s how. I asked my wife to meet her wife inside and let me take care of Sarah. As usual and being naughty, yusuff was running every where. We were there for about half an hour and we got to continue our journey to Dungun. The traffic was slow and steady.

We arrived at the main entrance of UITM about 3.00 pm. Ubai is still calmly answering his last paper. Wish him the best of luck. I called Hj Moktar and hoping to go to his house for a short visit. The same thing, luck was not at my side and he was at Pekan, Pahang. Hhmmmm who else I need to call? Never mind, just wait for Ubai and ready to go back!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog