Egg Tart

I met my friend yesterday. I asked him to come over to The Intermark Tower. It has been quite sometimes we havent met after returning from Turkmenistan. When I greeted him at the hotel lobby, I asked where to eat and was he really hungry. A very light meal should be ok. Since we need to talk something casual and relex, why not we go to one of the cafe upstairs. The place was cosy and splendid. When I browsed the menu on the greenboard, I would prefer to have a beef quinche and ice lemon tea. My friend refused to eat instead having ice lemon tea. Finally, I decided to have a drink only. Right at the bottom of my heart, the quinche look so delicious and mouth watering. Never mind......

I reached home ealier before 6.30. The traffic was not that bad even my car have to crawl slowly. When I entered the house I could smell something nice and pleasant. My wife was baking tarts! Wow....that was my favourite. Especially blueberry cheese tart! And not only that! There were some egg tarts as well. She told me that the cheese tarts she did it because there was some left over cream cheese topping. And the egg tart because few of my children disliked cheese. I took three of the cheese tarts and two of the egg tarts. Those were my meal for dinner.

I told my wife that she better pipep the filling with roset and dot the blueberry jam with a round nozzle and it will give a better presentation.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog