Almond Carrot Cup Cake

Yesterday I was so tired. Suddenly my head was dizzy and spinning. I could not get fresh even after a long bathe. Wow....what was happening to me? May be because of my dual focal glasses due to my eyes cannot adjust well to the short and long sighted. Hhmmmm.... I really need a break and nice rest. Or perhaps because of driving!

After maghrib prayer I went straight to bed and snoozing all night long. Suddenly my wife woke me up for isyak prayer. The time told me it was 1.00 in the morning. My eyes were half open. Yeah....got to complete my prayer and back to sleep. This morning I felt little bit lighter and the headache was gone. Thank god!

Today I reached gome earlier. My stomach didnt feel like eating since I had some food during the whole day meeting. I didnt really know what they were talking about. Very alien to me and will take times for me to decipher and digest. Aha.....something special on the table. It was almond carrot cup cake laying in the basket. My wife took few of them and place in the serving plate that I bought last week end. Wow....so yummy and it paid of from my previous headache. Thank you very much to my understanding and lovely wife.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog