Sparkling Purple

Its vibrant and sparkling purple colour make my pergola looks so beautiful. Don't you think so? Sorry for praising myself little bit. Last week end I was working on my garden to propagate and fertilise the plants. Instead of distributing the green fertiliser which promote the growth, I threw in the red fertiliser to promote flowers for my 'gasing' plant. It works! Today I can see flowers every where and every direction on my pergola. What else can I say after years of waiting? Thank god.....alhamdulillah. Yesterday, while I was feeding my fish, I saw the cutting of the same plant that I propagated months ago had produced the leaves. Now it gives me a spirit or zeal to germinate more. Anybody would like to have one????
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog