Revitalising Your Hair

When we are aging or growing old, everything is changing. Our skin has lost it elasticity. The tension of the skin has loosen up. The beauty of the teeth tend to slowly dissappear. The gum started to shrink and the teeth protruded like a dracula. The hair started to falling off gradually and the lustre of it has gone. Those symptoms can easily be detected especially when you put yourself in front of the mirror. Yes....that what I am experiencing right now.

Are there any product that can revitalise the those signs of getting old? Yes.....old is a matter of numbers right! But aging is the process of getting old. Why people scared of getting old? Simple answer is....people are scared of death and they are near time to grave.

My hair keep falling off for the past ten years. But I am not totally bald but this bit of hair still keep me look young and handsome....hehehe. I have used this product for the past 4 months and magically my hair started to grow. First I was not realised until my wife put on her comment about my hair. Yesterday I asked Ubai and he noted positively. Wow that must be good and yesterday I bought a complete set of hair treatment that costed me for nearly RM200. Actually the product was introduced by my son, Safwan.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog