My Purple Frangipani

For a second time my Frangipani is blooming. The first one went I brought her from Sungai Buluh. The flower is not actually whole purple colour but the purple only appear along the edge of the petals. When it was in a bud shape you can see the entire purple. I thought of having more varieties of Frangipani but my garden area is small and limit it from growing more plants.Last weekend I went to Sungai Buluh and nearly grabbed on of the exotic colours. But at the end my heart was telling me that ' Think of the space of your garden'. Hhhmmmm......how I wish I could have a huge mansion....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Suka bunga ni... all colours including white.
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop,

Kalau nak nanti datang la rumah ok...

Popular posts from this blog