Second Attempt

Yesterday my wife baked a red velvet cake for a second time. She has improved a lot especially the decoration part. Thump up for her. She mentioned that she using different receipe for the cake and reduced the amount of red colour and without cocoa powder. No wonder the colour little bit lighter. I would prefer the first version. The taste was better. Kis piped the cream cheese frosting with words happy holiday because no birthday to celebrate.

Now, my wife already fond of cake decoration eventhough the skill need to be sharpened. Wow......time to save my expenditure isnt it! My wife complained that the ingredients for cake baking and decoration is not a cheaper business anymore. I told her that the price for a kilogram of birthday cake is more than RM50 if you buy from a bakery shop. The most important thing is we know that our own home made cake is 100% halal.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
I have yet to bake a cake.. normally i made muffins coz it's much simpler. Now.. I'm excited to try baking.. next on the agenda is to buy a good stand mixer.. I heard it makes a difference!!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop, better u buy kitchen utensil in holland. bettet choices. of course get one immediately. i already got from uk. really make a diff cause u save a lot of energy....hihihi

Popular posts from this blog