Monday Blue

Hhhmmm.......I got no mood to work today. I am feeling lazy to do anything. Am I feeling like Bruno marz? No...no..no.....actually. I know why. It is because I keep on thniking the amount of tax that was deducted from my second month salary. Oh my god....what am i supposed to do. Hey....recently government did mention that for those who is working oversea they will be handled by Talent Cop. They got special previledge and tax deduction only 15%! Am I alligible and what should I do next? It is time to find out now. At least 15% is better than 28%.

Getting a salary is like eating muruku. You feel nice and tasty when you eat but it might scratch you gum if you are not careful! Ooopppssss.....talking about muruku, no wonder I feel sleepy coz no more muruku inside my drawer.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog