Abbreviation

Sometimes abbreviation helps you to simplify the sentences and writing and also the energy you utilise while speaking to somebody. If you are used to it and dealt with it, it is ok. But if you are not familiar, it can turn out to be a nightmare. This is what I am facing right now! Especially during the meeting whereby I have to remain forcus and alert all the time and guessing what the meaning of the abbreviations. Oh god....... There not one or two but hundreds of them. My head and brain start spinning around to puzzle a perfect sentences. Is it shameful to ask? Heeeeee...hehehe...yes somestimes and being a senior worker. I am catching up now. Dont worry! I wishI can avoid all these technical jargon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog