Art Class For Ikhlas

I have been thinking to send Ikhlas for art and drawing class since last year. My schedule was very tight to organise the class for him. I felt so guilty whenever he asked me when to send him for drawing class. He already has a good skill and further tutorial, polish up and development sure will enhance his skill, ability and interest. I would like him to learn a proper way and technic how to draw and paint using all sort of colours and method. Purely academic will make him rigid like a robot. Additional co-curriculum will inculcate and motivate his thinking and attitute towards life. The class will start next Saturday but I intend to register him on the next two week ends. Hopefully he will enjoy the class and make friends with his new classmates.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog