Enjoying My Little Garden

My garden is small. Like a Malay proverb says 'sekangkang kera'. Yes it is really small. But I could plant many plants, squeezing them in between, hanging under my pergola and around my water lily pool. Space is not a matter if you have a creative thoughts. There are plants still leaving in the pot waiting for me to transfer them on the ground. When you are surrounded by green, you feel fresh and tranquil.

My bamboo plants have produced their new shoots. My japanese roses blooming abandantly. My frangipanis flowering with many colours. My heliconias sparkling bright with its intense red and pink colours. Oopppssss.....Im still thinking of getting another sexy orange heliconia. I saw them at the hotel receptionist counter last week!

Now I am enjoying the green, multiple colours of my beautiful garden. My wife brought me some red velvet cake and a cup of tea. Wow....it is so wonderful to experience the beautiful gift from Allah swt.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Seronoknya baca.. a piece of red velvet cake in the tranquility of the garden... aaahhh heaven on earth, alhamdulillah :D
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop, dah cuba ke cake tuh???

Popular posts from this blog