Are they Impossible?

There are few things in my life that I would adore to achieve. My passion to write a book is never perish. When come to think of it the spirit of writing is dying off gradually. I could say that I am just not ready. I have to sit down and think what is the topic or subject that I am familiar with and start to pen down the ideas. Hhhhmmmm......the fact is TIME is against me now. But I still keep in mind that one day I would write my own book. Sometimes the spirit ascendingly high but at time it falls apart. How to deal with this kind of problem?

Why when you are getting older you might think that there are things you would like to achieve but it seems impossible? You already missed them when you were young but would it be possible when you are at present? Yesterday I post a tread in my facebook about having six packs ab. I received such a wonderful and hillarious comment....hahahaha........ It is quite impossible for but possible for those who is disciplined and determined. Is life about being macho? Obviously not! Life is about how to please Allah swt.

One thing that I have to concentrate now is about photography. I need to master it as soon as possible. This week end I will spare some times with Hadi to improve my lesson. Everything is time. I need to spare some my valuable time.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog