Cendol

If you come to Malaysia dont miss the taste of cendol. You can only discover in here and not other places in the world. Everybody is selling cendol whether he is a Malay, Indian, Chinese or others and almost everybody like cendol. Cendol is a drink or dessert that preferably served with ice cube or shreaded ice. If you want to know the recepi you can google in the internet and try to make one.

Since last week I desired to have cendol. Especially during the hot sunny season. I dont know why suddenly I want to have cendol. Yesterday I drove to Bandar Rawang with Ubai just to find cendol. Finally we stopped at Paparich to have cendol. It was awesome. But the base was using soya milk instead of cocoanut milk. I think the cocoanut milk is much better. Today I ordered cendol just for my lunch at the food court. This was not that bad. But having cendol at mamak stall under the tree must be the best!

Just wonder who was actually originate the cendol? Was it coming from India? But now you can have variety of cendol witk all sort of ingredients.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog