Strolling Alone

I just finished my evening walk along the main road adjacent to the water front. I just wondered what was I looking for. I kept on walking with a slow pace and started to look around anything interesting. What I needed now was to have a nescafe tarik. Hhhhmmmm.....where should I go. I entered one building which was a wet market. Then struck to my mind that my wife asked me to buy dried shrimp.

I walked till the end, finally I saw few groceries shops selling dried fish, shrimp, squilt etc. I bought ikan bilis and dried shrimp for a kilo each. As I waked further I met Bazar Filipina. Oh....it had already changed.

Quite surprise when I entered the mall and could find there were few shops selling pirated CDs and DVDs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog