Shopping For Hari Raya

I spent the whole day with my daughters today shopping for Hari Raya. For me, to shop with my daughters for Hari Raya always be the most difficult part. Especially when they already claimed that they are grown up tenagers. Hhhhmmm...whatever it is I am still their father and their custodian until they get marry and the responsible tranfers to their husband.

I have read an article in one of my favorite blog. It says that taking care of our girls just like a shepherd taking care of his flock of sheep. You want to know what does it mean? Ok...let me tell you what I can understand. If the shepherd takes care of his sheep, he will ensure that the sheep will have enough grass to graze. He will move from one place to another to find another greener pasture. He will not leave the sheep and lead the sheep back into the farm. He needs to alert all the time to ensure that all the sheep are safe and sound and not being attacked by the wolves or the beasts.

Similarly, we cannot leave our girls with too much freedom and make sure they are always in our radar. That is why in Islam, if the parents provide their daughters with sufficient ad deen and arrange their marriage to the rightious person, the parents will be granted jannah. And the responsiblity immediately transfers to their husband from the parents.

By the way I also bought 2 pairs of shoes for my wife.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog