A Bowl of Laksa

I had a bowl of Laksa for lunch yesterday. When the waitress came and put the laksa in front of me, I knew that the laksa must taste good. The aroma and the smell already drove me crazy. It was awesome. I was eating at Belanga yesterday.

One thing about laksa, especially laksa utara, it must be served with otak udang or shrimp paste. Then the taste would be better. But there are people dislike shrimp paste and it should be served separately instead of adding inside tha gravy. As for me it does not matter coz the shrimp paste would give an extra 'kick' to the laksa.

When I was young I like the laksa from the late arwah Pak Non. The taste was phenomenal. He used to sell the laksa with his motorbike selling around our housing area. During that time a bowl of laksa cost only 50¢. It was 30 over years ago.But the one that I had yesterday was RM9,90. There was a huge difference.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog