Jodi

Yes, it is tough to finish my reading. Does it mean that the habit of reading is dying? No, it is not. It just a matter of reorganise my time and schedule. Yesterday, I wrote about reading and today I would like to continue writting about reading. Hopefully I would continue my reading habit but I should also increase my reading of Quran that provides me peace and tranquality.

I discovered a new novel written by Jodi. I always love to read her book. I think the book was first published in 2011 and do I need to have it? I picked up the book and read the synopsis to know what was it about. The feeling to buy the book is great but ultimately I would have to say no!

There are few non fiction books laying on my rack waiting for me to read. I was too ambitious when I bought these books. It is time for me to read the book about negotiation since I would practise that duty in near time. At least I have new ideas what to do when we cannot derive into a better conclusion.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog