Something To Share

Why few people reluctant to share their valuable knowledge with others? People may think that if I share with somebody I cannot control the market and prohibit me from exploiting the opportunity? If somebody never share their knowledge or experience it will go with them to the grave and never benefit anybody. People wont appreciate him or her but curse him or her to rot.

I would like to share my experience especially dealing with cooking recipes. One day my wife asked somebody who was selling cakoi about the recipe, and she refused to offer the recipe. Ok...fair enough and that was her right to do so. We respect her decision anyway. In some occasions you bought a recipe book but the recipes inside never give the correct ingredients and measurements. So what would you do? Curse the author for not being honest? Hhhhmmmm.....people go to classes and learned how to cook the correct way and our easy way out just to get them for free?

I admire those who honestly like to share their valuable knowledge. They never lose anything. Allah says that those who shared their knowledges, Allah will increase the knowledge onto him and shower his blessing. Are we ready to share our knowledge and experience now?

Now I would like to share something with you. If you like to have good cookies recipes for cooking please buy this book. You can order from Amazon.com. My wife have tried few of them and they are splendid and marvelous. Just a good time for you to try for Hari Raya.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Mohamad said…
cuba goggle cakoi kot la ada resepi nya
Abu Ikhlas said…
Ada mat....nt nk buat. aku pun suka

Popular posts from this blog