Last night I met Sal. We talked a lot of many topics. It was very interesting. He is still in Turkmenistan working with Turkish Company. He is contented with what he have now. Gossip? We have small gossipping here and there.....hihihi.

We had a nice sweet and sour ginger fish ( ikan siakap), seafood tomyam and fried rice. One hour later Hj Moktar joined us and our discussion and gossip extended until 10.30pm. It was still early though but I thougt I need to go back to the hotel for an early rest. We need to watch the match at 2.45 am Netherland vs Germany.

I have somework to do today before we drive towards Kuala Trengganu beforw zohor. Once everything is ok we will return to KL today. Ooo....tomorrow is my birthday and a rest day for me. Let us see what my wife is preoaring right now. Any suprises??
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog