My New Ring

Last week I received a call from my vendor telling me that my new ring is ready. Now I remember about the ring. I asked the vendor to tailor made my ring since March and I lost the receipt anyway. I was not really fond of ring until my friend influenced me about his varieties of rings.

The shining ruby stone I bought when I was visiting Egypt last November. I asked few goldsmiths to tailor made to my existing ring but nobody could do it. There was one but too expensive and have to send to Hong Kong. Finally I met a vendor from Afghanistan and he claimed that we can do it. He showed me few samples to convince me. Yeah....I agreed and we made a deal but I have to wait for 3 months.

Now I got my new ring as my birthday gift from myself. Dont you think it is nice and glamour? Can you imagine how would I talk to my friends and waving my fingers to have that glittering effect??? Haha.....I feel like UMNO Datuk now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Mohamad said…
kalau kat sini tempah sat je siap dalam seminggu ada ka lagi batu2 permata yg nak di buat cincin?
Abu Ikhlas said…
Mat if you really want precious germs I can take u to this vendor.

Popular posts from this blog